Dec 13, 2007

Stop talking or thinking about what you do Not want, Why??

Did you ever wondering why you are so unlucky? Why you are still struggling for life? Why you couldn't get something you ever wished for? Why??

I may not have the answer to your specific questions. However I find the tool-- The Secret. Did you tell the universe what you really want? I had tried and it works.

You may already see The Secret movie. You may or may not try it. I tried and it is really working. Before I saw The Secret, I never seriously thought about what kind of life I want. I just spent my life day by day just like most people do. Now I can focus on what I really want no matter how difficult the fact looks right now. Most people look on the current situation (fact) to make a choise or decision. Well, it is not wrong, but it will limit what you will get. You will never get more than you expected. If you expected something bad, chances are you will get it. Or maybe you never admit so. You said you were just afraid of something bad happen. But you didn't realize you actually expect bad things.

People's thoughts are also one kind of things. Like energy, thought can be materialized into physical world. Unfortunately 95% of people never think. 3% of people think they think. Only 2% really think. This 2% of people are the most successful people in the world. Because they actively think what they want and they never think or talk about what they do not want.

Most people couldn't get what they want only because they wish positively and think negatively. So you should be very careful about what you are thinking. Everything has two sides. When you focus on the good side, the bad side will never show up. Just like a coin. You are never able to see two sides at the same time.

So next time do not complain anything, do believe everything is good. Feel your appreciation inside and you will get more and more good things.